About Industrial Medical Associates
Since the early 1980's, Industrial Medical Associates, PC (IMA) has worked with companies and municipalities throughout Central New York to help them improve the efficiency and profitability of their operations. IMA does this by helping employers provide their employees with the medical services needed to promote health and reduce the number of injuries, as well as the number of days of work lost due to injury.
Our staff is made up of physicians and physician assistants who are experienced in occupational medicine. Our registered and licensed practical nurses and x-ray technologists are also OSHA-certified in Pulmonary Function testing and Audiometric testing.
Industrial Medical Associates specializes in assisting businesses in their compliance with OSHA, DOT, Workers’ Compensation and other state and federal regulations.
Our main facility is equipped to provide the following services:
- Drug and Breath Alcohol testing
- X-Rays (read by a board-certified Radiologist, including pneumoconioses survey)
- Audiometric Screening to OSHA standards
- Respirator Fit Testing, Qualitative and Quantitative
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Phlebotomy and Laboratory Services
- Visual Screening
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Minor surgery to treat job-related injuries